Olufbua is a rorbu named after one of the most famous fishermen from Ballstad, Oluf Nilsen. He also had a home port on Hemmingodden.
Olufbua is a renovated authentic apartment with 2 bedrooms, a livingroom with kitchen, a private bathroom and a terrace.
A perfect rorbu for 3-5 persons.
- Kitchen with tools, pots and pans
- Stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Access to washing machine
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- 1 bedroom with 1 family bed and 1 120-bed/ 3/4 bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (built-in 140-bed)
- Shared terrace on the ground floor
- Free Wifi
- Bed linen and towels
- End cleaning