Haraldhuset – the sweet little house
Step back in time to an authentic Lofoten rorbuer nestled at the waters edge. With a log burner, attic sleeping area under the beams and views over the harbour and surrounding mountains it is the perfect little hideaway.
Inside there is an open plan kitchen and dining area. You could have breakfast in the garden and listen to the waves before heading out to explore to beauty of Lofoten.
- Ground floor: Kitchen and dining area, living room with sofa bed, bathroom with shower.
- First floor: 1 Double bedroom, 2 bed sleeping loft
High season NOK 1.800 – Low season from 1300 NOKper night
- High speed WiFi
- 5 person sleeping capacity
- Oven and hob
- Ground floor bathroom with shower
- Living room
- Private garden
- Access to washing machine and tumble dryer
- Log burner
- BBQ on site